The pack has one primary fundraiser that runs in the fall: Trail’s End popcorn. This fundraiser fuels pack activities and helps keep pack dues low. It also allows a Cub Scout to earn a portion or all of the cost for dues, council camps, and equipment purchases, as the pack’s profits are split between the pack and Cub Scouts, credited to the individual Cub Scout’s account.
Other fundraisers may be added as needed.
Trails End Popcorn Sales: 2020 Fall Sale Information
The Trail’s End popcorn sale supports both the troop and council, with over 73% of sales going back to local Scouting.
- The 2019 Fall Sale starts Friday, September 18.
- Turn in orders at the pack meeting Monday, October 26.
- Popcorn pickup is Monday, November 23.
- $35 Cheese Lover’s Collection (contains White Cheddar Popcorn and Blazin’ Hot Popcorn)
- $20 Salted Caramel Popcorn
- $20 Blazin’ Hot Popcorn
- $20 White Cheddar Popcorn
- $15 Unbelievable Butter Popcorn
- $15 Popping Corn Jar
- $10 Classic Carmel Corn
- $30 or $50 American Hero Donation—send a gift of popcorn to our local heroes: military, police, fire and EMS.
What Scouts earn
Over 73% of the popcorn sales go to local Scouting, split between the Northern Star Council and Cub Scout Pack 141. The pack splits the profits with the Cub Scouts, with a higher percentage going to Scouts who reach certain sales goals.