The pack has one primary fundraiser that runs in the fall: Trail’s End popcorn. This fundraiser fuels pack activities and helps keep pack dues low. It also allows a Cub Scout to earn a portion or all of the cost for dues, council camps, and equipment purchases, as the pack’s profits are split between the pack and Cub Scouts, credited to the individual Cub Scout’s account.
Other fundraisers may be added as needed.
Trails End Popcorn Sales: 2019 Fall Sale Information
The Trail’s End popcorn sale supports both the troop and council, with over 70% of sales going back to local Scouting.
- The 2019 Fall Sale starts Friday, September 20.
- Turn in orders at the pack meeting Monday, October 28.
- Popcorn pickup is Monday, November 25.
- $60.00 Chocolate Lover’s Collection
- $40.00 Sweet & Savory Collection
- $30.00 Cheese Lover’s Collection
- $20.00 18 oz Chocolatey Carmel Crunch
- $20.00 20 oz. Salted Caramel Popcorn with Sea Salt
- $20.00 18-pack Kettle Corn Microwave
- $20.00 18-pack Unbelievable Butter Microwave
- $20.00 9 oz. White Cheddar Cheese Corn
- $20.00 18 oz. Premium Caramel Corn with Almonds, Cashews & Pecans
- $10.00 11 oz. Classic Carmel Corn
- $10.00 30 oz. Popping Corn
- $25.00 or $50 Hometown Hero Donation – send a gift of popcorn to our local heroes: military, police, fire and EMS.
What Scouts earn
Over 70% of the popcorn sales go to local Scouting, split between the Northern Star Council and Cub Scout Pack 141. The pack splits the profits with the Cub Scouts, with a higher percentage going to Scouts who reach certain sales goals.