Virtual Campout: May 15-17, 2020
Zoom videoconference (see email for details)
Requirements to earn credit for camping nights:
- Camp in your yard (camping inside is allowed if you are unable to camp outside).
- Participate in the cracker barrel via Zoom videoconference at 8:00 pm on Friday, May 15.
- Participate in the campfire and reflection via Zoom videoconference at 8:00 pm on Saturday, May 16.
- Plan and take a bike ride of at least 3 miles.
- Participate in the photo scavenger hunt.
- Food is up to you, but you must cook using what you’d have available on a typical campout, such as a stove (can be an electric or gas stove in your kitchen), over a fire, in a Dutch oven, or on a grill (no microwaves).
- You can receive camping credit if you participate in the bike ride and photo scavenger hunt, cook, and sleep in a tent.